Friday, February 02, 2007

LITTLE KNOWN FACT ABOUT HOPE

I hate wet feet. HATE. WET. FEET. Unless my feet are in a swimming pool, ocean, lake, or the shower- my feet should NOT be wet. Not wet from rain, not wet in Spain, not wet from a puddle, not wet from a muddle, not wet from a spill, not wet from a kill, not wet from sweat, not wet from a pet, not wet on a plane, not wet on a train, not wet in a car, not wet in a bar. My feet should NOT BE WET.

Wet feet have the definite potential to ruin my day- even what would have otherwise been a GREAT DAY. Why? Because always in the back of my mind is "Ew my feet feel gross". No matter what wonderful things happen that day...the refrain of "Ew my feet feel gross" is plastered across those wonderful events like a water mark (pun intended).

So why did I decide to provide you with this worthless (and semi disgusting) information about myself TODAY? Why am I gracing your mind with the image of my nasty slimy feet sitting under my desk making me grumpy TODAY? WHY?

Because THEY ARE.

Darn these too thick- but so cute! Argyle!- socks stuffed into shoes that- although also extremely cute- have NO ventilation. (As a result I'm sure...of being made of pleather and purchased at Target, but that's beside the point). It's only 11:30 and I have 5 more hours of nasty slimy feeling feet under the desk. It is NOT hot in my office. There should not be sweat ANYWHERE!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

No comments: