Thursday, November 09, 2006

THE PEOPLES EXHIBIT A: PERTAINING TO CHARGES OF SLOTH AND SLOBBISHNESS

More evidence of my above average (stellar even!) work habits. This time the email exchange occurs between Very Important Blog contributors Lucy and Hope.

Lucy: By keyboard is covered in grease.
Hope: Is that why you typed "BY keyboard is covered in grease"? Cause your fingers are slipping around? That's awesome. My desk is covered in crumbs.
Lucy: Haha I didn't even notice! If someone ever needed to use my computer I'd be mortified.
Hope: Yeah...I hate Fridays because I have to work at someone else's desk which requires that I actually RID said desk of crumbs before I leave. What's THAT about?!
Hope: Hey, you know what? I get supremely irritated with any task that requires me to leave my seat. I'm so LAZY!
Lucy: Me too! I HATE photocopying large amounts of things in one go because I have to STAND.

Yup, that there's an example of some exemplary work habits, folks. Exemplary.

No comments: