Monday, May 12, 2008

I WILL WEAR IT PROUDLY UNTIL THE END OF TIME

It is amazingly gross here on the East Coast. Chilly, with added bonus of Rain, Flooding, and Overabundance of Office Air-conditioning. But you know what? It did not ruin my day. How you ask? How did the weather not ruin the day of someone whose day is already somewhat ruined by Having To Work in the First Place?

Well Gentle Readers, my day was saved by the greatest rainy day invention of all time:

The Swobe.

I keep one stashed in my office for the very times of which we speak, and today…I have to say…the Swobe Saved the Day. Just slap a big S on the back of said swobe and call it Super Swobe. Swobe the Magnificent. Queen Swobe. Swobe the Swell. Long live the Swobe!

Long. Live. The. Swobe.

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Sounds good! I'm just going to do a little dance so that everything stays warm for the duration of the spring.