Monday, December 04, 2006

ET TU GWYNETH?

Ok…I’m a total anglophile, I’ll admit…but to say the English are MORE INTELLIGENT? Um…no.

"I love the English lifestyle, it's not as capitalistic as America. People don't talk about work and money, they talk about interesting things at dinner. I like living here because I don't fit into the bad side of American psychology. The British are much more intelligent and civilized than the Americans."- Gwyneth Paltrow

Not talking about money at dinner does not intelligent make. It just means that they…don’t talk about money at dinner. They may act more snobby…er…civilized…but that also doesn’t equal intelligence. Look at Mike Judge…he’s crass as all get out…and BRILLIANT, as is John Waters and David Sedaris…and of course the writers of this blog!

Sigh…Gwyneth Gwyneth…do not turn your back on your countrymen.

No comments: